that's why we invest our time and resources into developing:
Civilcon has enjoyed continued and sustainable growth since its establishment. Key to this growth is the company’s ability to attract and retain a group of talented professionals who approach projects with the goal of service excellence and quality of work.
Civilcon is dedicated to developing careers and we offer the support and resources necessary to enable all employees to excel with a culture of continuous learning. Civilcon believes that maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal time is critical to the overall business success. Civilcon embraces workplace diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Civilcon has established an integrated quality, safety and environmental management system (IMS) for easier management and operation. This system has been aligned to the following three standards:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Integrated management systems - Requirements
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- AS/NZS4801:2001 Occupational health and safety management systems – Specification with guidance for use
This ensures that similar process are seamlessly managed and executed without duplication.
Civilcon believes that all work related injuries and diseases are preventable and aims to eliminate all hazards and incidents; and recognises that its activities have the potential to cause a detrimental effect on the environment.
Civilcon is committed to:
- providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, contractors, clients, visitors and the general public. Ensuring that Civilcon’s operations do not place anyone at risk of injury or illness and prevent property damage;
- deliver on time, cost effective building and construction work that consistently meets the quality standards and level of service expected by our business and clients;
- provide environmental protection and prevention; and waste minimisation; and
- actively ensure its management systems and construction methods comply with the relevant statutory and regulatory obligations; local law; and community standards.